Due to the Governor’s “Stay home, Stay Safe” Executive Order yard waste pick-up and chipping will begin on Monday, APRIL 20th. We ask that all leaves and yard waste be placed in leaf bags. Sticks and brush may be placed in orderly piles at the side of the road by Monday Morning at 7:30 am for chipping. Please note:
– No limbs larger than 4 inches in diameter will be accepted.
– Piles of brush should be stacked neat and orderly and under four feet in height.
– No vines or loose leaves will be accepted, lawn bag are available for purchase at the village office.
– Brush intertwined with plastics will not be accepted.
– No metal or wire (fencing, electrical cable, root balls, etc) will be accepted.
– No lot clearing debris or whole tree or that from a byproduct of commercial cutting/trimming will be accepted.
Typically we be begin this service on April 1st, but due to the circumstances we are unable to perform this non-essential function. If you have already placed your bags out in anticipation of the DPW coming, please remove them from the curb until April 20th. Thank you for your understanding.