Pine Forest Historical Museum

Pine Forrest Historical Museum

Contact: (989) 427-3843 or (989) 427-5801

Located in Edmore, the museum resides in the basement of the old Lutheran Church which was purchased from a donation in the will of Nita Curtis, to be used for the enjoyment of the village. Dolls, hair jewelry, rare collectibles, and hair flowers are just some of the items on display here. Although there is no charge for admission, donations are greatly appreciated.

Hours: May – Oct. SUNDAY’S 2 – 5pm, year round by appointment

In accordance with Federal law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex and familial status. “Hearing or speech impaired services available by dialing 711”. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-5694 (TDD).