Special Use Permit Applications Due

@ –
Justin Lakamper
989 427 5641

The Edmore Planning Commission will hold a meeting on March 9th to hear applications for Special Use Permits. If you wish for your Special Use Permit application to be considered at the March 9th Planning Commission Meeting, it must be submitted and complete to the Village Manager on February 19th. It is recommended to be in regular contact prior to this date to ensure that your application is complete.


Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Comments are closed.
In accordance with Federal law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex and familial status. “Hearing or speech impaired services available by dialing 711”. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-5694 (TDD).